Visitors

1/09/2017

Al- Jazeera Signature - Menteng

Al - Jazeera Signature


address : 
Jl. Johar No.8, RT.18/RW.6, Kb. Sirih, Menteng, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10340

phone : 
(021) 31907590

open : 10.00 am - 01.30am (especially for Arabian music and dance night at 08.00 pm - 01.30am every Saturday, Sunday and Monday )

1st floor : 
Smoking and Shisha

2 nd floor : 
non smoking 

3rd and 4th floor : 
Music and dance area

5th floor coming soon 

parking : 
a little bit tight space, basement available 

dress code : 
semi formal 

price : 100 ++ per menu for food, 40 ++ for drinks ( all no tax :p )

interior : 
The design is totally awesome with Arabian Theme all over the place love it!

Seating area : 
table seating and "lesehan"












My story : 

Last weekend, I went to this Arabian restaurant with my foodies friends. 
Actually the main idea was to have lunch at ShopHaus menteng but I decided to propose Al-Jazeera Signature. 

I saw the images on the internet and I really wanted to go here. 
The interior looks so nice and comfy, and also the theme was different from other restaurant that I had visited ( same Arabian restaurant but the interior is not this fancy :D )

when we arrived in the dining area, we decided to seat in the square table seating. The reason was I wore a dress and I would find difficulties sitting in non table area. The half circle seating area also didn't fit for us (originally 8 of us but ended up 6)

That afternoon, I ordered Ruz Briyani Chicken , Arabian Pizza, Shawarma Musyakkal in plate and Adeni Tea

1. Ruz briyani Chicken Regular for 96 K


There are 2 sizes available, the small and regular
To be honest I think the regular size was not too big and I can eat it all by myself without feeling guilty
The spices were not too strong, The chicken itself was tasteless but tender. 
I was expecting something with more spices actually :(
But somehow still okay for my tongue but not more than that
I had tried this kind of food nearby my neighborhood, the place was smaller but the food was nicer tho, the flavor was stronger for each dish 

2. Arabian Pizza for 58K 
 This Arabian pizza looked so tempting and big in the menu.
Sadly, sometimes picture is not always showing you exactly what you get :(
it was more like a pizza bread , the dough was too thick , the size was like a regular pizza bread.

note : this is why I rarely edit my pictures in this blog, all pictures here are original without lighting edit or else

3. Shawarma Musyakkal by plate 84K



So basically this menu only using chicken meat different from other middle east food that using lamb as their main meat. (Well I am not into lamb meat that is why all the food here are chicken :P )

this menu contained of chicken breast meat, french fries, falafel, and vegetables. For the prata bread, you eat it by tear the sheet. 
The crunchiness, the tenderness and the freshness were all good but the taste didn't give me a good surprise

4. Adeni Tea
If you are about to looking at the menu and read the description, you will think about chai latte. The mixed of milk , tea and some herbs. I like milk tea and herbs! 
But this one was a little bit different with regular chai latte that I know.
By smelling, I could smell the ginger and strong nutmeg (please correct me if I am wrong). I thought I didn't need to put some sugar for my tea because I want to have something less sugar, but I was wrong, the taste was better with sugar! Trust me. 
Some of my friends said the taste was very strong and odd, but still okay for me. I even like it! <3 
The price was also quite cheap 58k and you can share it with your friends or even drink about 7 glasses by your own :p


My companion : 

Don't forget to take a self picture of wefie when you are here



TGIFoodLovers



more picture on www.cacaietcha.wixsite.com/TGIFoodLovers  

No comments:

Post a Comment