Visitors

10/19/2015

Martabak Encek Gang Aut Bogor

Martabak Encek (CTTY)

Gang Aut - Bogor

Address : 
Ranggagading street
next to Ngesti store
Bogor- West Java

 I cannot read the name clearly but I think It is CTTY

Dress code : 
Casual comfortable 
No dine in 

Exterior : 
street food
Interior : 
N/A

Operational hours : 
Sold out in couple hours.. so better come early to get this

Menu : 
Sweet martabak

What I bought : 
Sweet Martabak cheese and chocolate


My father bought this for my family at home. He went to Bogor with his old friend who used to live in Bogor for couple years. His friend said this martabak is good and a lot of people come to buy even though this is categorized as food street. For the additional information, the seller is an old man maybe that's why the martabak was good (a lot of experience in making martabak ?!).

At their first visit there, my father wasn't successful to bring the martabak home but at the second visit, they got it and bring it home successfully YEAYY!

That was my fortunate time to be able to try this legendary food. When I opened the box, the martabak looked so ordinary like the others. The martabak was not too oily but not dry either. When I touched the martabak, the surface was in the perfect moisture level.

For my first bite I can tell you it wasn't disappointing. The taste was salty but in a good way because it gave a balance taste in my mouth between the sweet fillings and the milk inside. My father told us that the seller didn't use butter for the martabak and only using ordinary margarine like blueband. Wow.. how can the seller able to create such tasty martabak with ordinary margarine? And the smell.. uhmm.. even after a long road from Bogor to Jakarta, the smell of vanilla still there for us to smell.

If you come to Bogor area, please make sure you go to Surya kencana road and Gang Aut to have a great culinary experiences.

TGIFoodLovers

No comments:

Post a Comment