Visitors

10/12/2015

Bakmi Medan 168 A EK/ EDDY at Poris Indah Tangerang

Bakmi Medan 168 A EK/ EDDY at Cipondoh Tangerang
I can tell you : they served a lot of meat, delicious and cheap!

Do you love noodles? Yes I do
Do you love pork meat? Yes I do
Do you love good food with great taste ? Yes I do
Do you love great taste with cheap price? Yes I do
Do you have the same answers like I do? If that so, then you need to pay a visit here and try their meal.

Address : 
Poris Indah
Ruko Poris Indah Blok DP 1 no 11
Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia

Phone : 
+62 21 5575 6101 / +6287881555488

Operational Hours : 
morning - finish

Instagram    :
N/A
Dress Code : 
casual and comfortable
Exterior       : 
shop house with banner



Interior        :
nothing special, a little bit dirty and messy, using plastic chairs, crowded during lunch esp. on weekend, no AC

Menu : 
Pork Noodle    IDR 13k

noodles with red pork meat, grounded meat, vegetables, egg (cooked and tasted like the one in SEKBA)

Pork Kwetiaw  IDR 13k

Pork Vermicelli IDR 13k
Fish meatball soup

10 pcs per portion
Fried wonton
the Wanton is wide, with the meat on the bottom
White rice
Swekiaw
Mineral Water
Tea
Liang tea
etc
wanna see the chili? this is for you chili lovers

3 different kind of spiciness : the chili sauce, the original chili sauce with garlic (middle), and vinegar chili (with onion, chopped green and red chili)

Price : start IDR 13.000 per portion

My visit : 
On Sunday me and family decided to visit our newly wed relatives at Simprug Poris, prior to our visit, we were very hungry and the looking for NASI CAMPUR BABI (pork rice).
Unfortunately my brother forgot the real place and we were entering the wrong place.
We only saw that the place was full of people so pretty much the correct place.

Fortunately the unfortunate event changed into a great eating experience. We enjoy the noodles, fried flat noodles, fish meatball, fried wanton, etc. All were really delicious! The meat was chopped in big size, the amount of the meat was plenty, almost tasted like heaven .. LOL :p

My tongue was feeling the satisfaction and going through my tummy and my brain. I really want to pay another visit in the future.
The shocking (in the good way) thing happened when we pay for our meals, we asked for the price per portion and they said it's only IDR 13.000 ! WOW really cheap .. if you eat in other places I can say you must pay for minimum 18k per portion and with less meat..

My Dinner companion : 
My Whole family ^_^

Family is not an important thing. It's everything.

Waiting for my future visit to Bakmi Medan 168 A Ek/ Eddy with my family and or future soul mate..hahaha

TGIFoodLovers

No comments:

Post a Comment