Visitors

10/03/2015

Creamy Japanese Mochi - Mochi Sweets

Mochi Sweets

Address : 
AEON Mall
LG level near java jazz coffee
BSD, South Tangerang
Phone : 
N/A
Operational Hours : 
Mall Operational hours from 10am - 10pm Monday to Sunday
Dress Code : 
anything you like to wear to AEON mall
Interior : 
Black luxury box to store mochi with colorful mochi mock up as the display
take away only no dine in

You need to order and pay first at the cashier and pay in cash
after that you will go to pick up station
paper wrap for individual mochi and you will get a black luxury box and a plastic bag for buying 6pcs. 2 box @6pcs will get black paper bag.

price : start around 16k/ pc depends on flavors ( 6pcs = IDR 100k +)

flavors : 
green tea (matcha)
red bean
chocolate
chocolate mouse
sakura
honey lemon
etc
 * all with cream inside, recommended for sweet tooth person and girls who are having PMS (craving for cool sweets :p)

My visit :
I bought this for the second time due to my cousins visit from bekasi to AEON mall.

I can say I am not in love with this mochi, let say maybe because I don't like something sweet too much.
On my first visit, I bought 2 mochi, the sakura and green tea. I need to wait for 45 to 60 minutes to let the mochi melt and tender .. urgh I hate to wait. They kept it in the refrigerator below the show case and maybe because it was weekday they didn't put it in the warmer temperature so the mochi wouldn't get damaged easily.
Patience needed that time. I like the coolness of the mochi but I hate the cream. The cream made the mochi too sweet .. I like moc**lla better (the one with ice cream at GI mall esp. the one with wine.ahhahah.. )

The other thing that I like about this mochi is the packaging.
I can say the packaging is nice. I love the show case, I love the paper wrap, I like the box and I like the paper bag too. Luxurious like their tag line.


 green tea and sakura




my 2nd visit : 
green tea
chocolate
red bean

fork included !





The lovely box :)















Will I buy again ?
hmmm.. depends on my mood.. if one day suddenly the PMS says : You'll craving for something really sweet, creamy and cool :p.. then maybe That's gonna be my 3rd visit >_<

ckckck PMS..

TGIFoodLovers

No comments:

Post a Comment