Visitors

10/23/2015

Premium Okonomiyaki @ Tokugawa AEON MALL BSD City

Tokugawa

Address : 
AEON MALL BSD CITY 
Food Culture
Lower Ground 
BSD Raya Utama Street , Serpong, Tangerang, Indonesia

Phone : 
N/A

Dress code : 
anything that you wear to hang out at the mall 

Exterior : 
N/A (inside the mall)

Interior : 
Woody , warm, simple, AC, general food court seating

Menu : 
1. Okonomiyaki Tokugawa Style and Hiroshima Style with variety of meat (beef, prawn, squid) and                 available with or without noodles. Additional topping available 

    Tokugawa style : all the ingredient are mixed
    Hiroshima style : they will make the okonomiyaki ingredients layer by layer
2. Teppanyaki 
3. Yakisoba
4. Sobameshi 

My visit : 
Friday, October 23, 2015 

What I ordered : 
Prawn Okonomiyaki by Tokugawa

Price : IDR 70.000,- (before tax)

The okonomiyaki was sizzling ! the okonomiyaki itself was not thin, it was so thick and rich with meat and flavours. I couldn't believe they weren't using any pork or lard into their dough because it tasted like their using it but their were not !
I could taste the smoke, the sweetness of the prawn meat, the savory of the sauce and whole dough. It was so good! 
Even the price is quite expensive for okonomiyaki, but I believe after you taste it you will not regret it .. Maybe you will have willingness to buy it again at another time. 
Unlike the other okonomiyaki, the meat was all over the okonomiyaki and the dough was not full of white cabbage like others. The presentation was also good, they weren't using Styrofoam or box but they served it using hot plate.. ulalalaa.. sizzling !

I love this okonomiyaki. No wonder why the price is high cause the taste is wonderful.. 


 a round okonomiyaki was sliced into 4 big parts, I cut it smaller into 8 parts

SIZZLE IT YOUR WAY!
Oyeah.. ;p

My companion : 

Actually my friend from Bandung bought this and I bought something else. But like any other girls, we shared our food. 
That day was her 1st visit to AEON mall bsd city and we arrived at dinner time. We walked around the mall to find the best restaurant to fulfill our stomach and she decided to try this okonomiyaki. :D Good choice!

Oh I had mentioned her in my previous story but maybe you haven't seen her pic, so here it is.. Wu Lan the doctor from Bandung (my high school - science class friend). She was staying at my home for 3 days and 2 nights. We didn't sleep at the same room though because she was having a cold (bad cough -_-')

My cute niece Bebeth and Wu Lan 

actually we didn't go with my niece, this picture was taken when we had our lunch together with my whole family at Eastern restaurant. Sorry, I didn't take a pic of her at Tokugawa :p

She will come again in the next 2 weeks to attend our high school friends wedding ; Lani and Rena .. yes it's happening.. a lot of  friends are getting my married this year.. I counted and it will be more than 20 persons this year in total x_X

Still, I am living a happy live :p

TGIFoodLovers

No comments:

Post a Comment