Visitors

7/13/2016

Noodle King PIK

Actually I visited this place months ago (Feb to be exact) on the 1st day they open the store
but well due to some reasons I post this right now for you and hopefully still giving the helpful information 

Noodle King 


Location : 
Ruko Crown Golf, Blok A No. 31, Bukit Golf Mediterania
Jl. Marina Indah Raya, Pantai Indah Kapuk, Penjaringan, Jakarta Utara
021 29424861, 021 29424862

I went there on 21st February 2016 with some friends so I was able to try several menu such as jjangmyeon, jjampong, and japchae

1. Japchae


    too bad the japchae was not the best japchae that I've ever tasted 
    and the portion was way too small if I compared it to other restaurant
    the normal price is around 90+ let say 100k 
    hmm not the best offer to buy

2. Jjampong

    The jjampong was the very best among all 
     the taste was great  a little sour a little sweetness and quite spicy
     I could say that those seafood were fresh and not fishy at all 























 3. Jjangmyeon


    Yes hello it reminded me of the favorite food in K-Drama
    The noodle with black bean paste
    Sweet and savory that is all I can say to you
    But for sure, this one was quite nice to eat , did not make me feel want to puke like the other one         that I have tried before because it was too da*n sweet and too much of onions
*  Thumbs up














-The portion for their foods were not too big but using big plates-


Interior : 
modern casual 

Dress Code : 
casual
Service : 
Average, I think gonna takes a long time when full, it wasn't too fast even when a lot of seat were vacant

Price : 
approx. 100k + per person 

You don't need a silver fork to eat good food.
Paul Prudhomme


thank you for reading ,
Do not forget to visit www.cacaietcha.wix.com/TGIFoodLovers guys for better website view

TGIFoodLovers

No comments:

Post a Comment