Visitors

12/16/2016

Feels like home - Club Huis

Club Huis

Address : Pesona Alam Resort 
Jalan Taman Safari No. 101, Cibeureum, Cisarua, Bogor, Jawa Barat 16750
(0251) 825 2426

Dress code : 
casual (better with outer, it can be very windy when raining)


















Best spot : 
sitting in terrace area if not raining
or you can experience eating in dining room area or living room area

Highlight : 

Only sell cookies, cakes, mini pasta, and drinks
the banana cake with oat crumbles is the best 
great for relaxing time


My Story : 


Actually I can categorize this place as not so brand new because it has been opened for public for around a year or more. However that time was my very first visit to pesona alam resort and quickly fall in love with the ambiance and this place becoming my current favorite spot at puncak.

For the first time around July 2016, I went here with my parents. As for your information, my family love to relaxing outside the city and to have a closer look with the nature (not in the extreme way tho)
I have been asked my family for couple of times to go here but didn't get a serious response due to certain reason such as too busy with works and others.

We didn't stay at the resort, we only stop by for couple hours enjoying the view and the food before heading back home.
It was a special Sunday if I must say, it had been a very long time since the last fog in Puncak. We didn't expect to see the fog followed by the heavy rain. It created a romantic family time ^_^

hahaha, this is a picture when my dad and my mom insisted on taking pictures
the fog was so thick and everything become white, mystical maybe.

So when the rain started to pouring down, we entered the restaurant immediately. Surprised surprised ! Looks like home! with living room, family room, dining room and a door like bedroom door. Also a beautiful backyard covered by fog and they turned on lights in colorful colors near the trees. Let me say It was quite magical rather than mystical :p





So here are the menu : 













 What we had :


 
DOn't forget to enjoy your  cake with a cup of warm coffee

Apple cinnamon cake with oat crumbles
the best apple cinnamon cake I have ever tasted in my life
I could smell and taste the real apple and cinnamon mixed well with the saltiness and sweetness of dough and oat




 My dad is a meat lovers so he decided to order sausages and fries. At that time, the sausages and fries felt so good in my mouth. Better than any regular sausages and fries that I bought in the market.
Well, as a hungry daughter, I also ordered pasta. call it mini pasta because it was so small and I still need another menu to satisfied my appetite


 this pasta was in the size of cream soup. the taste was great , contained of macaroni and rich of cheese and milk. If you asking was it worth to buy? then the answer is yes because I only had few choices and frankly speaking, the price was quite expensive considering the size.

Well that was a short story about my first visit at club huis with a lot of pictures of me, mom and dad :D

thank you for reading

TGIFoodLovers

ig : @caca_ietcha and @blackholeduet
website : cacaietcha.wix.com/TGIFoodLovers














No comments:

Post a Comment