Visitors

11/01/2015

Bubur ayam Chibby - Brewok's

Bubur Ayam Chibby


Address : 
Summarecon Digital Center Mall (SDC Serpong)
Scientia Square Park, Brewok's, Gading Serpong
Serpong- Tangerang, Indonesia

Phone : 
N/A

Dress code : 
casual comfortable

Exterior : 
no walls only roof - using wood chart
Interior : 
I can say this is a food court but without AC.
When you are about to pay for your food, you must purchase for a top up card.

The menu : 
Chicken porridge (using preserve salty vegetable) price IDR 13k
Bakmoi chicken porridge  (using tofu and chicken) Price IDR 16k

My order : 
Bakmoi chicken porridge





 I usually dislike porridge because it is identical with sick people and I get hungry easily if I only eat porridge. When I do eat porridge it means I am ill or my mom bought it for my breakfast (no other choice)

For this porridge I can say this is not for sick people.. They served the porridge with fried wonton, fried cakwe and firm boiled egg, and savory chicken and tofu.
At that time I felt sick , that's why I ordered this and I can say I eat soft rice instead of porridge..
This is a meal for healthy people..

But the taste was quite good and crunchy like eating porridge with crackers.

Health is not valued till sickness comes.

TGIFoodLovers



2 comments:

  1. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Banyak amat pangsitnya, tapi lebih enak pakai taro. :P
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    ReplyDelete