Visitors

10/28/2015

Sweet Dinner @ Mariette's House- Alam Sutera

Mariette's House


Address : 
Alam Sutera Town Center
Block 10C no. 16
Jl. Alam Utama, Alam Sutera, Serpong, Tangerang Selatan
(in front of Living World Mall)
Indonesia

Phone :
+6285715115849 or +628158822606

Dress code : 
casual to semi formal

Exterior : 
a little European style with stones as the wall finishing, woody door with red color, and woody window with green colors, plus awning

Interior : 
woody colorful vintage furniture and all the vintage decoration stuffs
1st floor : kitchen and preparation area, seating around 20 seats
2nd floor : available but too bad I didn't visit the 2nd floor

 I love the chandelier btw, it looks like an art when I took a pic from below

The music was so nice too,, pop, jazz and ballad all in one. old long last songs :)



















Info : 
Available to make a private party for bridal shower, baby shower or even pre-wedding photo session (decoration included)

Menu : 
Pasta, dessert, coffee, soup, salad, pizza, ice cream, etc

My visit : 

Wednesday night on October 28, 2015 with my 2 lovely ladies and video call with our friend at Canada.

What we bought : 
hot chocolate :
the hot chocolate didn't use any latte art, just as it is. But the taste was good and even my friend Fifi said it was very delicious

Spaghetti oglio olio : 
My friend Eren is a vegetarian like Fifi (yes both of them are vegetarian but Fifi can tolerate garlic, onion, chives but Eren cannot) so she ordered oglio olio without garlic and ask the chef to add mushrooms into the dish. The pasta was aldente and smells good.




Mushroom soup : 
yes, they were using real mushrooms instead of canned cream soup, it was so nice to taste real mushroom inside the mushroom soup. Not too much but still good. (oops forgot to take pic)

Fried mushrooms: 
big bites! and I love it.. the mayo a little bit spicy but still fine.

beef stroganoff : 
It took a long time for them to give me my beef stroganoff. It came the last (even the people at the other table who just got there later after us, got their order faster then me huff)
when it arrived it was a little bit cold, but the taste was good. The beef was tender but I dislike something that they put inside my pasta , I think it was fat .. I am not sure..

Compliment : 
We got blueberry chocolate for free.. yeay!
The owner was there (father of the owner,, the daughter owns the place ) he said that girls usually like something sweet so he gave us chocolate.
Too bad only Fifi who loves chocolate, me and Eren doesn't like it much. But I can say the treat was sweet and the taste was also good. Thanks a lot uncle!

My companion : 
hello : Eren - Fifi and Me (we took several pics, most of them are showing our weird silly faces and this one is the most normal one :p)

It was so nice to met them that night.. met up after tiring day at work to update life! 
Congratulation to Fifi, she will get married in couple months with his Korean BF and gonna move to Shanghai.. Hopefully she will get a happy life there.. another friend will go to far away land and I miss her already :(
Eren maybe will leave too when she married her Malaysian BF in the future.. Huff.. 

That night we also made a video call with our BFF Anastasia who moved to Canada couple months ago. But the connection was unstable and interrupting the call. :(

Bonus of weird silly faces from us : hahaha





Don't forget to follow my instagram @caca_ietcha
Thank u for reading! 

TGIFoodLovers

No comments:

Post a Comment