Visitors

10/09/2015

Japanese and Korean in One - Dae Ga Gading Serpong (my second visit)

Dae Ga 
New restaurant at Gading Serpong, the place is quite spacious, nice interior with air conditioner, the bill is still manual , pay with cash or card available.

Address : 
Ruko 1B , Blok BA 3, no 58-59
JL. Boulevard Gading Serpong, Gading Serpong, Serpong- Tangerang

Phone : 
+62 21 5475511/ +6281380168082

Language spoken : 
Indonesian language, Korean Language (the owner )

Dress code : 
casual to semi formal

Exterior : 
Woody, warm, transparent
you can see fish tank in front of the window ( also live shrimp)
2 shop house in one

Interior : 
nice wooden chair and table, and some art pieces on the wall crafted from iron  or copper
colors : dark brown, black, white, yellow, copper

Waitress : 
all in uniform, each waitress has their own duty. The one who brings the food will wait for the other to serve the food on our table so it will be less mistake I guess.

Servings : 
Japanese : no side dish, free miso soup
Korean   : I got side dishes on my first visit but didn't get it on my second visit (this visit)
free iced coffee but I don't know the term and condition to get this, because they didn't give it to me on my 1st visit and on my second visit, my friend need to ask for this or they wouldn't serve it

Menu : 
Japanese : sushi, sashimi, salad, tuna steak, tempura, rolled sushi
Korean    : bibimbab, doep bab, skiyaki, hot pot, jap chae, syamgaetang, ji gae, bulgogi, gal bi, etc

Drinks : free cold ocha (refillable), orange juice, etc

My visit : 
that was my second visit to Dae Ga. On my second visit, I ate with my friends Eros ( the programmer) and Oswin ( the owner of culinary website). We have one thing in common : we like to eat and that's why we were there together to chit chat and trying new dishes at Dae Ga.
This time I need to thanks pergikuliner for the treat again.. Thanks for the time and also great conversation.. I laughed like there will be no tomorrow.. pretty much like always.. hahahaha..

Okay, back to the topic about food, we ordered based on what I want to order.. Woman privileges huh?
I chose moe deum sushi (14pcs per portion) for the Japanese menu and after that I also ordered boe soet bul gogi jgol (small for 3-4 persons).

Moe deum sushi : 



at the first time it arrived, the fish meat got some black spot and we asked for the new one,as soon as possible, the waitress showed it to the kitchen and they gave us the new one in the blink of an eye.

The meat were raw but no smelly smell at all, the taste was pretty good but not too refreshing in my mouth. But still good rather than other sushi places around the area. When I gave a bite of it, I could feel the wasabi behind the meat, kind of surprising in the beginning but fine till the end.

My friend Oswin who lived in Japan for 7 years back then, taught me how to eat sushi in the right way.
for the first step, all I needed to do was turn the sushi down so the meat will face me and take it with my chop sticks and dipped it into soy sauce and wasabi they served. So I have been eating sushi in the wrong way all my life..  >_<

Oh,, for the sushi, each person got a bowl of miso soup for free. The miso soup was nice with a lot of seaweed and firm tofu


Boe soet bul go gi jgol : 

 so this is the pic of the boe soet bulgogi jgol in the beginning, the waitress put the pan full of mushrooms and green vegetables on the stove on our table to heat up the broth
 I put the meat inside the pan and the meat changed color and texture

the taste of the dish was actually great, the meat was sweet and tender also easy to chew, the mushrooms and vegetables were fresh, crunchy and in great shape. We didn't boil it too long so the color still nice and the nutrition still there (people say it all the time not to over cooked vegetables so it will not lose its nutrition). Beside the good side, this dish also had bad side for me. I couldn't take the spiciness, as you can see in the pictures, red chilies were all over the dish, the broth became spicy even I didn't bite the chopped chilies. After couple bites, I drank a lot of ocha to calm my self o_O
But I like the dish.. maybe I can make it at home in the future ^_^

overall I can say the Korean food is better than the Japanese food, maybe because the owner is a Korean so the Korean food are more authentic and delicious. 

My Companion : 

Like I told you above, I went there with my two friends who love to chit chat like me, so it was a great time where we shared our stories about food, family, job, etc. I laughed a lot and so happy .. thx u for the great time! Can't wait for the next meeting with you guys to chit chat and eat good food. 


Our selfie : yeayy... - Me, Eros, Oswin-









We finally asked the waiter to took a picture of us. 
As you can see, my friend Oswin has the style huh.. like Mr. Bob Sadino (RIP) 's style.. So let us call him " The Incarnation of Uncle Bob" :p

* He will get "angry" with me every time I say it and will call me Mariska instead of Marisa as a revenge T_T



If you don't mind, pls also follow my instagram account @caca_ietcha
thx u for visiting my blog! <3<3<3

TGIFoodLovers

No comments:

Post a Comment