Visitors

10/02/2015

Cute Paoger Invasion @ Madre Arbanat

Madre Arbanat

I don't know the meaning of Madre Arbanat, but for sure this place is something. They created a new innovation of burger by using bakpao as the bun. That's why they called it PAOGER (bakpao burger).

Address : 
Ruko Crystal 2, no. 9
JL. Gading Golf Boulevard,
Gading Serpong - Tangerang
(next to juragan properti - near Henk Pizza)

Phone : 
081317380883

Dress Code : 
casual to semi formal

Operationa Hours : 
Tuesday - Sunday (close at 9pm on Friday, and 10pm on Saturday, usually close at 8pm?!)

Language spoken : 
Indonesian language

Exterior : 
A petite shop house with white banner " Madre Arbanat"
You can see the cute interior from the window

Interior : 
1st floor : non smoking and smoking
2nd floor : non smoking, toilet
cute decoration with black board, fork, knife and spoon chandelier, drawings everywhere and cute stuffs

congratulation messages from Madre Arbanat Friends
and 
I'm in love with the chandelier.. so creative and unique



 Full AC
capacity on non smoking area 1st floor : around 13 seats


decoration next to outdoor area











Menu :

There is a showcase of cakes next to the cashier :


I haven't tried the cake.. maybe I will in my next visit










burger black, paoger chick, paoger pig, paoger dog, paoger Caterpillar, paoger bear, etc
yoghurt, tea, cappuccino, E+ water, mineral water, etc

My visit : 
This was what I called drinking while diving.
I got all the fun for having friends to try this new cute food and introduce my friend to my other friend.
I do it pretty often these days so.. my friends will be your friends. hmm It is confusing to explain using proper words. hahaha..

All I can say, the interior was nice, It was great to sit for quite sometime and chit chatting.. All over the place could be your photo spot even though the light was a little bit warm and yellow.

The food and drinks were cute and match for "eating pretty". The size were small and not enough for me to eat just one paoger and drink. Maybe you can order more than 2 menu.

 You can choose the character of your paoger and make selection for the meat between chicken, beef or fish! price around 40k for beef. Cassava chips included (I think it was KUSUKA chips- brand of cassava chips available in local market :p)
 I love to take pictures here.. 
 Paoger Chick (with beef meat), look it had hands and legs!
 Paoger pig, so pinky girly and cutteeeee
 My friend ordered green tea latte with halloween theme latte art.. Welcome October.. welcome horror theme !
 You can also order the sweet paoger with ice cream ( you can choose the ice cream flavour).. GULALI (granny hairs) included! wohooo
 I couldn't believe they called this yoghurt. They said it would be sour.. but when I tried it.. Olalaaa.. so so so sooooo sweet like syrup.. T_T.. I dislike this :( and because it was so sticky in my throat I need to buy another mineral water (E+) for IDR 15k T_T

The paoger was very soft and easy to eat.. the taste of the savory paoger was okay..not too delicious but not bad either. the meat was spicy with black pepper and as a whole it was also too spicy for me.. maybe they put too much chili sauce inside without asking me in the first place whether I like chili or not. :(
the content of the paoger : 1 egg, chili sauce, meat (beef/fish/ chicken), cheese, lettuce (standard not so special, it just cute)


My companion : 
Thank you to Cicilia TS and Eros for spending time with me back then.  Too bad we didn't take any picture.. instead of wefie, Eros helped me to take a picture of myself.. ^ ^

Twins! haha just ignore this pic.. 


It's easy to impress me. I don't need a fancy party to be happy. Just good friends, good food, and good laughs. I'm happy. I'm satisfied. I'm content.
Maria Sharapova


TGIFoodLovers



No comments:

Post a Comment