Visitors

10/05/2015

Cute Croissant Taiyaki - CROYAKI

CROYAKI 

yes, the name is croyaki which means croissant taiyaki.
Have you ever imagine when the delicious croissant married taiyaki? hohoho..
then you will get a square with fish shaped in the middle -croissant with different filling inside based on your choice.

Some are sweet fillings, and some savory fillings with meat. Some are served cold and some are served hot.
Which one you prefer to eat? cannot decide? then maybe you can buy both .. hehehe..

Address : 
Summarecon Mall Serpong 1
Inside the farmers market area (mini food stall)
Gading Serpong, Tangerang

instagram : croyaki.indonesia

Operational hours : based on mall operational hours (10.00am- 10.00pm)

Dress code : anything that you wear to the mall :D

Menu : 
Croyaki with different fillings :
custard, chocolate, king of fruit, sausage, apple pie, pizza, hot dog, etc

Price : 
around 20k +

My visit : 
I visited this food stall on weekdays, to be exact, few minutes before the mall closed for public.
Me and my 2 friends (Eren and Gary - junior high school friends) didn't have intention in the 1st place to buy this croyaki. At first we only wanted to accompany Gary to buy drinks inside farmers after watching a movie titled Sicario.
But, when we passed by the stall, the stall was still open and I decided to bought one custard croyaki, the fastest one to be served before closing time. The price of the custard croyaki was IDR 20k. I paid the croyaki in the special cashier, so the croyaki's waiter didn't need to touch the food and money at the same time. Pretty much hygienic right?

Because I chose the cold fillings, the waiter didn't need to make a new croyaki, if he made it fresh, it would be hot and destroy the cold filling inside. So, he took the cold croyaki from the show case and inject it with the custard.

Some my friends said the croyaki tasted great but at that time me and my friends didn't agree with that opinion. Sorry to say the croyaki was a little difficult to chew :( but the custard filling was okay with the taste of rum and vanilla in dominant.


 Maybe for my next visit, I need to try the hot one with savory fillings.. After that I can make an obsolete conclusion about the taste : is it worth to buy again?

 My Companion :
oops, we didn't take any picture together :(
but you can see the faces on my future stories or check it out on my instagram for previous pictures @caca_ietcha



TGIFoodLovers

No comments:

Post a Comment