Visitors

10/12/2015

Flood yellow rice !

Flood yellow rice.. in Indonesian the name is nasi kuning banjir.
Well when you start to eat this then you will know why they are using the name in the 1st place. 

Address: ruko tematik pasar modern paramount serpong jl. Boulevard gading serpong, gading serpong, tangerang

Phone : 081572324715/08161987797

Type : food in a tent, no air conditioner,a little bit hot and dirty, but the price is around 6k per item or more

Operational hours : around 6pm till end

Dress code : casual and comfortable  

Customers : family, couple, etc

MENU:
Beef floss, balinesse chicken, potato chilli, green pumpkin with chilli, sweet satay, spicy satay, spicy jengkol, beef stews, tofu stew, egg stew, cakalang fish, etc
Taste:
1st 
choose your rice
You can choose yellow rice, normal white rice, or uduk rice
Based on my expired  the yellow rice come first and then uduk rice is the second and white rice is the last one to be sold out
So better choose yellow one

2nd
Choose your rice companion.. you can choose the spicy one or less spicy one
I like the sweet satay, chicken balinese, and tofu stew .. I prefer the less spicy one

3rd
After that go to the other station to get fried onions and you can add chilli (optional)

4th
Enjoy your food with crackers inside the jar on the table..
If you choose the less spicy one, the taste will be sweet, refreshing from lime leaves, and savory! I love it so much
If you choose the spicy one.. please consider your level.. it can burns ur tounge, make you really sweaty, and even temporary deafness.. hahaha.. but I consider that kind of foods are good for releasing stress 
For the drink, they only serve us either hot tea or iced tea no mineral water or others.
Price per person around 18k+ depends on your choice





crackers in a jar available at each table

Mine : 1/2 portion of yellow rice, balinese chicken (sort of), tofu stew, sweet chicken satay (served without the stick), fried onion on top and crackers
My Brother's : yellow rice, chili, spicy jengkol (he said the jengkol was really nice), spicy satay (also without the sticks), spicy green pumpkin. He was really sweating while he ate this. 
My in law's : 1/2 portion of yellow rice, anchovy with nuts, cakalang fish, fried meatball, tofu stew, etc. 
Too bad I didn't take pictures of My Dad's and My Mom's plate. But you can trust me to eat here and gain the exclamation experience ^_^

Portion per serving :
So so

My companion : 
I ate with my family :
my mom, dad, brother, my in law and my little cute and pretty niece bebeth...
My father in love with yellow rice and so does my brother. They were imagining to eat yellow rice at Jatibarang, which open in the middle of the night until morning. This one is almost fulfill their wishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment